1. The Company has further informed that the 21st AGM will now be held on July 27, 2020 at 11:00 AM. The AGM will be held virtually by using Digital Platform.
2. (Continuation news of ONEBANKLTD): term lease i.e; for which the lease term ends within 12 months of the date of initial application. The Bank recognizes lease payments associated with these leases as an expenses. " (end)
3. Today's (09.07.2020) Total Trades: 66,988; Volume: 100,496,223 and Turnover: Tk. 3,474.708 million.
4. In response to a DSE query dated July 09, 2020, the Company has informed that there is no undisclosed price sensitive information of the Company for recent unusual price hike of shares.
5. Mr. Reshadur Rahman, one of the Sponsor Directors of the Company, has expressed his intention to buy 500,000 shares of the Company at prevailing market price (In the Public Market) through Stock Exchange (DSE) within next 30 working days.
6. Trading of the Shares of the Company will resume on 12.07.2020 after record date.
7. Trading of the shares of the Company will remain suspended on record date i.e., 12.07.2020.
8. Trading of the shares of the Company will remain suspended on record date i.e., 12.07.2020.
9. The Company has further informed that the 35th AGM will now be held on July 23, 2020 at 11:00 AM. The AGM will be held virtually by using Digital Platform.
10. Additional Information: The Company has further informed that they will declare later whether they will organize their AGM through a digital platform or physical presence with the venue.
11. Mrs. Rakhi Das Gupta, one of the Sponsors of the Company, has expressed her intention to buy 11,77,000 shares of the Company at prevailing market price (In the Public Market) through Stock Exchange (DSE) within next 30 working days.
12. (Continuation news of BATASHOE): After withdrawing of lockdown our outlets can open till 4 PM only. Therefore, our cash flow does not support paying any cash dividend as a final dividend for the year 2019." (end)
13. DSENEWS: All Stock Brokers are requested to ensure due authorization from their clients, like sale orders, CDBL Pay-In form etc. before placing any sale order into the system.
14. DSE does not publish market data through any social media pages. INVESTORS should not rely on any information from an unauthorized source such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Viber, Linkedin etc. (cont.)