1. The Monthly Review ? December 2020 has been published. Investors and any other interested persons may collect copies of the same from DSE Reception or DSE Sales Center at 9/F, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Mob: 01755538482, Ph: 41040189 - 200 Ext - 1167.
2. The Company has informed that it has disbursed the cash dividend for General Public Shareholders other than Sponsors & Directors for the year ended on June 30, 2020 to the respective shareholders' Bank Accounts through BEFTN system.
3. Today's (26.01.2021) Total Trades: 200,231; Volume: 282,877,290 and Turnover: Tk. 11,254.561 million.
4. (Continuation news of MARICO): along with the name of the contact person to the Company's Corporate Office on or before February 18, 2021. Brokerage houses may also send this information via email to email@example.com. (end)
5. The Company has informed that it has disbursed the cash dividend for the year ended on June 30, 2020 to the respective shareholders' Bank Accounts through BEFTN and Dividend Warrants have been disbursed to the respective shareholders.
6. The Board of Directors has also recommended that in compliance with the Section 11 (Ka) of the Companies Act 1994 (2nd amendment), Company's name will be ''Singer Bangladesh PLC'' in place of Singer Bangladesh Limited.
7. The Company has informed that it has credited the Bonus shares for the year ended on June 30, 2020 to the respective shareholders' BO Accounts and it has also disbursed the cash dividend to the respective shareholders Bank Accounts through BEFTN system.
8. The Company has informed that it has credited the Bonus shares for the year ended on June 30, 2020 to the respective shareholders' BO Accounts on January 25, 2021.
9. There will be no price limit on the trading of the units of the Fund today (26.01.2021) following its corporate declaration, however, as per the BSEC Order No. BSEC/CMRRCD/2001-07/04 dated March 19, 2020, the floor price shall be applicable accordingly.
10. The Board of Directors of the Company has declared 200% interim cash dividend for the year ending on March 31, 2021 based on 9 months financials for the period ended on December 31, 2020. Record date for entitlement of interim cash dividend: 15.02.2021.
11. (Continuation of DSENEWS): All concerned are requested to download the data by January 26, 2021 and also to take necessary actions within the stipulated time as per relevant conditions of BSEC's consent letter in this regard. (end)
12. (Continuation of DSENEWS): in between 10:00 a.m. of February 03, 2021 to 2:00 p.m. of February 09, 2021 (during banking hour). Please visit the following website for subscription related updates: https://www.essbangladesh.com. (end)
13. DSENEWS: All Stock Brokers are requested to ensure due authorization from their clients, like sale orders, CDBL Pay-In form etc. before placing any sale order into the system.
14. DSE does not publish market data through any social media pages. INVESTORS should not rely on any information from an unauthorized source such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Viber, Linkedin etc. (cont.)